Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: American Girl Pencil Play

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am really bored so I bought American Girl Pencil Play to entertain myself. I have actually liked it. The puzzles are easy but not so easy that they are totally mindless, it's a nice level of difficulty for relaxing, and that is what I bought for. I didn't want a challange. I love the pictures. It is filled with the old pictures from the stories, it's a beautiful book. When I am done with it I will have to get Pencil Play 2.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great! I am thinking of getting this for my dd's. Glad to hear positive feedback about it.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a nice book and Kamilla loves it. We do the quizzes together. She especially loves the word searches. I'm looking forward to the new one in September.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member agmom222's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my DD loves it too!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes, I love this book, too. When we had "the Code," I bought one book for each of us (me included).

    I can't wait for the Pencil Play 2 book. Oh, Brigitte, I didn't know it wouldn't be out until September. I thought someone said they bought it already. I've been waiting and waiting for it to be put on the AG site.

    I just love puzzles! And I think the jigsaw puzzles were a great idea, too. I wish they'd make some with completely new mystery storylines.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have Pencil Play 2 and the American Girls Quiz book at AGPNY. I assume they are also at AGPC.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have a chance to get them at AGP - go get them - my amazon says it's only available as of September. Considering it's already mid-August - it won't be such a long wait anymore

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MadelynsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD just bought the Pencil Play 2 book in Barnes and Noble last week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •